South Africa has a very high frequency of accidents and incidents. People have to make sure you have sufficient insurance coverage for your car. Many people do not know what type of car insurance is right for your situation. Auto insurance depends on a variety of factors. Some of these factors include the type of vehicle, number of years that the vehicle has been in use, mileage, etc. while buying car insurance you have to give complete and accurate information to the insurer, without which policy would be canceled and a criminal offense brought against the individual. To save on car insurance is important to note that the premiums calculated are different, since they are based on a variety of factors and many web sites provide all the information regarding the savings in premiums and get multiple quotes. Too often insurance rates for women drivers are cheaper compared to those of men and women tend to be more aware of security and unity for shorter distances and tend to have fewer accidents . If you have a car accident that is vital to obtain all necessary information, such as the names of the drivers involved, insurance details and names of witnesses to ensure that your claim can be processed quickly. Be sure to tell the insurance company as soon as possible if you have an accident. In order to avoid rejection of your claim by insurance, please make sure the car is roadworthy and was not damaged in the accident. For this reason, we must take proper care of your car. Also, while car insurance is important to understand that insurance policies do not cover default elements inside the vehicle, such as car radios or CD players. Auto accident coverage available. Before you sign a car insurance should shop around the different offerings that best meet the needs of the individual. Take my advice and cut out the middleman and deal directly with insurers and always use lower premiums when saving money. If you take the time to talk with a few insurance providers and to individual research, you should be armed with enough information to choose the policy that best suits your needs and your pocket.
South Africa’s breathtaking landscape, amiable climate and amazing wildlife make an ideal setting for a thrilling camping experience. First Car Rental lists the top 10 camping sites in South Africa.
1. Driehoek Farm, Western Cape Located 240 kilometres from Cape Town on the N7, the Driehoek Farm nestles at the heart of the Cederberg Mountains and offers a picturesque camping site. This camping site makes the perfect base for hiking to well-known landmarks like Tafelberg, Sneeuberg, the Maltese Cross and the Wolfberg Arch. Prices: From R150 for up to 5 people Contact: 027 482 2828
2. Tankwa Karoo National Park, Western Cape The 143 600 hectare Tankwa Karoo National Park lies on the southern boundary of the Northern Cape with the Roggeveld Escarpment in the East, Cederberg in the West, and Klein Roggeveld Mountains in the South, and is home to a fascinating diversity of life. Price: From R100 for 2 people Contact: 023 415 2828 / 9
3. Yellowwood Forest Campsite , Morgan Bay, Eastern Cape The grass-covered, forested camping sites at the Yellowwood Forest Campsite in Morgan Bay are an ideal pick for campers with kids. You can enjoy a guided tour on arrival; pick interesting arts and crafts at the gift shop; and the kids can enjoy themselves in the play area. Price: From R170 for up to 6 persons Contact: 043 8411598
4. Glen Reenen Rest Camp Golden Gate National Park, Free State The 11 600 hectare Golden Gate National Park lies at the foothills of the Maluti Mountains and is 22km East of Clarens in Free State. The brilliant shades of gold cast by the sun on the sandstone cliffs of the Park certainly make it a great camping site. Price: From R165 for two persons Contact: 012 428 9111
5. Magalies Sleepy River Campsite, Gauteng Located just 60 minutes away from Johannesburg and 30 minutes from Krugersdorp, Magalies Sleepy River Campsite gives you a quick getaway into a peaceful environment that is surrounded by lush vegetation. The massive shaded campsite on the banks of the Magalies Riversets is the perfect backdrop for your outdoor adventure. This campsite is a good base to visit the nearby Maropeng and Sterkfontein Caves. Price: From R100-00 per site per day Contact: 072 674 2291
Rent a car with First Car Rental and you can explore South Africa’s top camping sites. With 46 branches nationwide, your car rental is quick and easy.
If you have a vehicle, auto insurance is very important. Most of the countries have regulations that require you to carry auto insurance. On absence of insurance policy, any sort of accident caused can lead for huge financial liability to you and can be sued. Car insurance can cover your vehicle on occurrence of any accidents, or natural disasters like storm, earthquake or if it is vandalized or stolen.
Choosing the best car insurance policy from various insurance companies is a tough task. There is a practical difficulty to visit various insurance companies and get the quotes. One company’s quote may differ from the other. Sometimes, a company can have an additional coverage that the other one might not have.
Mostly it would be your working hours that you need to compromise in finding out a car insurance policy and that add pressure to your work life. In this situation, it is advisable to find a reliable broker that can help you in finding a suitable insurance policy. All you have to do is to fill up the form provided by the insurer. You have to give the required quote in their form and they can help you out to find the right insurance company. You can search a reliable broker online in South Africa instead of visiting across various places.
They will ask you to give your basic contact details like Name, Surname, Mobile and E-mail address. You can also provide the convenient time calling you. These brokers are specialists that can have wide range of insurance companies that provide car insurance policy of varied types and additional features. Choosing a right insurance broker is very much important for you. When you search online, you can a number of websites. You need to be careful not to be prone to any bogus broker that will not only take your contact details, but can charge you irrationally. If you are looking for a professional and skilled insurance broker that can provide you with right insurance solutions, choose Insurance Options, one of the largest insurers in South Africa. You can contact them by filling up your details provided in its website. The broker will call you for giving the right quote matching your requirement. Insurance Options can help you to save your car insurance, with quick turnaround time and assisting you for all the procedures in availing the insurance policy. What more, you can be able to save up to 29% on your car insurance.
The author of the article has an extensive experience Business, Insurance Jobs in Johannesburg Especially in the field of Building Insurance Companies & Insurance South Africa.